About Me

My photo
This blog is for COM 125

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Show 'n' Tell!

I guess this is the last post of COM 125, whereby I show and tell, showing and telling what I've learned throughout this semester. I shared with the class my experience in using Microsoft Movie Maker and I'm glad that I'm given an opportunity to try out this software. I know that if its not because of this module, I won't even know about movie maker thus I am glad that I'm given a chance.

In addition, I shared with the class that I'm quite amazed in the different kinds of computer viruses that are existing now.

Lastly, I've learned something that its not from the textbook, which is to learn to talk in front of a large crowd. I have to admit that this has been quite a problem throughout my life and I guess this individual presentation gives me an opportunity to overcome my fear and increase my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment